Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yayy


So my best friend ever finally made a blog.. Who knows if she will actually keep up with it! But you can follow her blog by simply clicking here. God knows Amey and Bethie haven't been! Come on guys! :D Just kidding!

-------------

So anyway, today I found out that exclusively breastfed babies have entirely different poopy than breast/carrot/sweet potato fed babies do! Marley and I were lying here and she took off her diaper (yes, SHE took off her groBaby cloth diaper) to reveal a no longer yellow-filled diaper. It was completely orange. I can't believe it went through her so fast; I also couldn't believe that the tiniest bit of sweet potato and carrots would turn her entire poop orange! But I guess I don't realize a lot of things, haha! Thank gawd I got to her before she kicked her feet in it and grabbed her diaper any more with her hands.



--------------

Today Marley and I are taking a little time out of the loudness of the daycare. I've moved everything into her room (bouncy seat, toys, diapers, drinks, etc.), and we are going to spend the remainder of the day in here. Unless we feel like taking a quick dip in the pool, or if I feel like eating, ha.

--------------

Only.. let's see.. 8 more days until Bobby, Marley, and I pack up and go to Maryland! I can't believe that we're going to be gone for 12 days.. I hope I can make it, lol. It's going to take me atleast 3 days to pack everything.

--------------


Dolphin Man


----------------

Barbie Time!



---------------

A miracle occured today.. TWICE! So like I said earlier, Marley and I are hanging out in her room today to escape the noise downstairs. This morning (around 11) I fed her and put her in her crib, and I turned on her little light up aquarium. She played for about 10-15min and just fell asleep. I couldn't believe it. I still can't.. And then.. not even 10 minutes ago she did it again! I seriously thought she stopped breathing because she just suddenly stopped moving.. so I jumped up and ran to her, but .. she was about to fall asleep. No crying, just playing.. then sleeping!

Who knew babies could fall asleep all by themselves.. :D haha

---------------

So anyway, I'm thinking of doing one online course.. Unless it's too late.. I'm not sure which one yet.. We'll see..








No comments: