So here's my new favorite outfit of Marley's. I got it at Once Upon A Child for only $8.50! It came with a Jacket, pants, and 2 shirts. Here she is with only the Pants and one shirt on (other shirt can be found here.)


Isn't it the cutest? It's a little warm for summer, lol, but it was 8.50! So I got it.
Anyway, this is one reason (of many) that I love my Canon.

Do you see her eye? You can see me and some clouds in there. How awesome of a camera do you have to have to get quality like that? That's right, you need a Canon Rebel XS :)
SEE!

Anyway, that's all. Off to go for a walk with Marley.
Anyway, this is one reason (of many) that I love my Canon.

Do you see her eye? You can see me and some clouds in there. How awesome of a camera do you have to have to get quality like that? That's right, you need a Canon Rebel XS :)
SEE!

Anyway, that's all. Off to go for a walk with Marley.


No comments:
Post a Comment