So I decided that when Marley rolled over a couple weeks ago it was kind of an accident. Even when it happened I wasn't sure if I could count it. This is what happened. I flipped her from her tummy to her back to the right and then rolled her back on her tummy to the left, and then I looked away and looked back and she was on her back again. So I'm not positive if I pushed her a little the other way or not, but this time! She really did roll over. I set her on her tummy after she had a nap and was in a good mood and within 30 seconds she rolled over! She did it like she had been doing it forever! Of course she didn't do again, but I'll lay her down for tummy time later and see if she'll do it again. 
I love my little family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment