Thursday, July 9, 2009

IPhone Craziness


Ok so I lose my iPhone at least once a day. And before I got this and I would lose my phone it finally ended up getting lost in my sheets and washed. So now I have this iPhone and I still lose it. So anyway I lost this phone early this morning an I had had enough by 10 pm and had Bobby call it. So he calls it & we both hear it but Mar is fussy so I have my dad take her out of the bedroom. So me and Bobby hear it vibrating in the back wall with the hallway on the other side. And so then my dad brings Mar back so I have Bobby take her out and he goes downstairs with her. Well after awhile of looking I go and tell him to come back so he can look while I take Marley. So we do that and I go into the bathroom across the hall. And after awhile I realize I can hear my phone even louder now; so I go out in the hall and there it is wrapped up in my sheets next to the laundry room. Thank GAWD I didn't get this phone washed!!!!







Whoa. How did I get a picture of my iPhone screen get on my iPhone picture folder? Craziness! (just saw this while I was looking for a new picture of Marley to put on here)

















Wearing Mommy's old preschool shirt.















She loves to suck on carrots.




Marley watching The Bold and The Beautiful with Mommy.









No comments: