Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mary-Land

So I've realized a few things while packing: clothes take up a lot more space than you'd think, I don't even own enough shirts for 12 days, and Marley probably has more clothes than both Bobby and me combined. She has her Victoria Secret bag (haha) all packed and ready to go, with about 20 outfits, 10 pairs of jammies, 3 hats, one pair of flip flops, one pair of chucks, 5 pairs of socks, 3 blankys, 3 packages of wipes, 3 carseat toys, and lots of miscellaneous items. I didn't even count Bobby and mine's clothes, I just packed everything we have; we'll probably have to end up washing our clothes while we're there to even have enough! But I'm pretty excited, 2 more days until we're up in the air (I'm more nervous than excited about that part). Anyway, I better get back to laundry and list making!






No comments: