So I got my hair thinned today, and I think I'm prolly 10 lbs lighter! It feels so much better, and it looks so much better! Ahhh I love getting my hair thinned out!
------------
But anyway tomorrow is the big day! I'm pretty sure we have everything ready to go, but I'll have to look it all one more time to make 100% sure. I got some shorts from Walmart today; I couldn't believe how many cute things they have! 10 bucks for some pretty cute shorts. I hope they're not too short for a mommy. Ha! Last night I got a few tank tops too that I really like. I've never bought, or even thought about buying clothes from Walmart; but when you don't have any clothes and you don't have any money, you have to sacrafice Americal Eagle, Hollister, and Victoria Secret. (I prolly sound extra snobby and stuck up in this post). So anyway, I'll leave you with some cute pictures of my Mar Mar.



No comments:
Post a Comment