Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 2

So we're in day 2 of letting Marley cry herself to sleep during nap time. Yesterday at around 12 it took her 22 minutes before she passed out and she only slept for about 30 minutes, and then again around 4 and she only slept for 30 minutes again. The second time it took her about 45 minutes until she fell asleep. Today at noon it took her about 15 minutes, and she's behind me right now going on 21 minutes.. We put one of the Pac N' Plays behind the couch... It's been rough! Lol. I keep wanting to go get her but I tell myself I didn't just let her cry for 15 (or however many minutes) for nothing.. I think she just fell asleep.. 23 minutes..

Nope.. nevermind.. She's got that tired-I'm-almost-asleep cry going on right now..

I got her up from her morning, 30 minute nap, and sat her on my lap and she laid down and fell right asleep for another 30 minutes or so. :( it was so cute..

No comments: