
Here are the contours which come in a 20 pack, for a little over 100 dollars, and a few water proof diaper covers (I am still not sure what kind yet), and maybe a wool diaper cover for overnights.
I can't wait to get back to cloth diapers, they're way too cute and they're a lot easier than people would think. I'll admit, it's nice to pull off a diaper and throw it away, and not wash it, but it's just too expensive to use a pack of $12.99, Seventh Generation, chlorine-free disposable diapers once a week (which we are now at size 4!!!!)..
So, yes, that is what we will be doing soon! Very soon I hope..
Another update! Bobby got a job at Marco's Pizza and we will soon be moving in with KTina and Shaun. Marley, Bobby, and I will be sharing a room (which we already do anyway) so that won't be a problem. We'll be moving in as soon as we figure out what kind of money Bobby will be making delivering pizzas, and we set up a financial plan.
Marley has been on all fours for the passed couple weeks and had finally started rocking back and forth. She can sit herself up from her stomach and she can monuever her feet just right. So we're hoping for a mobile baby within the next couple of days. Maybe she can get there before she hits 7 months! She eating more "solid" solid foods, like pancakes and chunkier veggies. Ahh, she's so big! Today she had couscous and pureed sweet potatoes, for lunch and applesauce for breakfast. She definitely knows her name and has for the passed couple of months (guess I'm not very up to date with updates).
Bobby is going to build Marley a wooden baby swing before it gets too cold. I'm excited! She loves to swing :) And there's no where that has baby swings around here which is upsetting.
Ughh, I think that's all for the updates :)
No comments:
Post a Comment