
My sister-in-law Amber, her daughter, Marley and I went to the park yesterday to try and get some good pictures. These are two of the very few pictures I captured of Daisy while she was actually holding still! Isn't she adorable? Gotta love those piggy tails!
Speaking of piggies.. here's a cute one..

Haha that little curl there..Reminds of a nursery rhyme!
There was a little girl, who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead
And when she was good she was very very good
And when she was bad she was horrid
Cute huh.. anyway..

---------------
Marley gives kisses now :) Yup, big open mouth, sloppy kisses. Ha. Just pucker your lips at her and she'll dive right on you. Unless she feels like grabbing your lips and trying to pull them off your face.. I prefer the kiss, personally..
The passed couple nights I have had the honor of waking up to Marley's big squishy diaper butt right in my face. Instead of cuddling with me throughout the night, she now likes to move all around the bed, and all over her mommy and daddy. Sometimes I wake up to her banging her head on the wall over and over, because now, when she wakes up she likes to immediately sit straight up. And then she falls over, and sits back up, and falls over, and so on and so on. Good thing we decided to move the bed up against the wall, or I might be waking up to her on the floor... And now, we actually had to take off the metal bed from and put the mattress and box spring (or whatever it's called) on the floor, because when she would roll up against the wall the bed would roll a little bit and I was afraid she'd get stuck in between the bed and the wall.
Oh the things I do for you Marley.. Okay so Bobby and Shaun took the frame off the bed, and Bobby pushed the bed up against the wall.. But whatever.. I just can't imagine her sleeping in her own bed all the way in the other room.. So for now she's staying in here with us..
--------------
Well I'm done rambling.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment