



----------------------
On another note.. Bobby and I met DJ and Amber at Dave and Buster's last night in Indy. We had a lot of fun; Marley on the other hand did not. We left around 8 after Bobby got off work, and we didn't get home until around 1.. Marley was still awake.. She was not happy with me not being there to put her to sleep.
She started clapping the other day and now she does it non stop. She also does this thing where when she is fake crying she'll tilt her head real suddenly to the side, sort of like a twitch. I have no idea why she does it, but it's hilarious. Now she throws clapping into the mix, too.
-----------------
Back to the HG thing, (notice my button on my sidebar, yes I made a button!) I am pretty upset about my 4 children plan being flushed down the toilet. I've always, always, always wanted a big family, and now when I think about it I just get upset. It's not fair! I honestly don't know if I will ever even want a second, let along and third and a fourth! Kristina and I (well mostly Kristina) thought of a plan.. She is most likely having a boy, so her child will be Marley's brother-cousin (as she calls it) and Marley will be her baby's sister-cousin. So they won't feel like only children. Ha. Pretty good plan huh? Well who knows, I guess we'll just wait and see..
6 comments:
Ok, so here is my idea for both of you:) Even though we aren't blood related, the boys can be brothers too!!!! We should be family anyway!!!! Love you both!!!
haha Good Idea!!
I also had H.G and it was soooo bad. I had to take a 3 week leave of absence from work. No fun!! They gave me Zofran which was a joke cause it didn't work. Tell me when you want to have another one ,then I will and we can suffer together.We can get each others email and be each others support system. It might be different the next time .We might be ok ,but my luck I will feel like death again. I honestly felt like I had a severe flue for 6months. I was an only child and hated it so I know that I will have to do it at least one more time. Plus Marley is way to cute just to have one lol
oh and btw..... those are GREAT pictures. I love baby tusy lol
I know right! Haha. I really want to have more, just have to work up the guts to do it again!! I can't believe you had the same thing, that is crazy. We can definitely be each others support system! My sister is going through it right now, her blog is mrandmrshawk.blogspot.com if you wnt to look at it! And she said Zofran BARELY helped her at all.
What cute pictures!
Post a Comment