Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Facts

Facts:

-I'm sitting in our bedroom in the dark because Marley is sleeping. I use this time to sit and do nothing when I should in fact be cleaning things, or maybe something else important.

-We moved Marley's crib to the foot of our bed, beginning a transition. We took the front part off of it, so it sort of just looks like an extension on our bed.

-I'm extremely tired. Marley has been going to bed around 8, waking up an hour (or less) later and staying awake until midnight (or later).

-Bobby is at work until 11. Hopefully making good tips.

-My favorite (and only, but still my favorite) sissy, Kristina, is feeling much, much better, and I just heard her scream something from the hallway... Hope she's okay but don't feel like moving to go see, sorry! She is, hmm, almost 14? weeks pregnant and she has the biggest baby of all time growing in her belly right now. But Marley will always be cuter, HA!

-I have the cutest baby of all time.. (think what you'd like, but sorry, but I do) :)

-Amber got Your Baby Can Read in the mail yesterday and I'm a little jealous of her.

-This weekend is Halloween! And Marley is going to be a Sumo Wrestler! We are also going to the Brown's for a Halloween party, but Bobby can't go because he has to work :(

-Marley's room smells bad, and we can't find the source of the odor. I know I know, we're disgusting, and that's why Kristina doesn't want us to move in with her anymore. Haha.

-I took a picture of Kristina and Marley the other day that I'm not allowed to post on my blog, :) but I really want to.

-I wish HG had a cure so I could have more babies and not have to be scared.

-I have a little silhouette thingy at the bottom of my blog.

-I'm bored, and this is my last fact because I'm even starting to bore myself.

Now.. Kristina, Amey, Bethie..?? Anyone?? Write facts on your blog so I can read them.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

She really is the cutest little girl. But I have the custest boy lol. Sumo wrestler! I can't wait to see a picture of that :)!

Nicole said...

BTW, do you use cloth diapers? I want to start. Will you check out my blog and give me your advise if so.