Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sleep Part 2

So the last couple nights have been a LITTLE better. Three nights ago Marley didn't keep me up for 3 hours until she finally decided to go to sleep.. I gave her a sippy cup of ice water and she played/drank it until she fell asleep on me. And then she only woke up twice and slept till noon. Last night she fell asleep pretty quickly, and when she woke up I got her to go back to sleep without feeding her each time. So that's good. The night after that I don't even remember what happened.. guess I was really tired. Last night we hung out at the Browns, and came home to go to sleep.. It was great. She fell sleep easily and slept for 8 hours straight! (It would've been longer if that stupid #@$ $@#$%*^@! $!^%(@ $#!@$ dog Cali hadn't of barked like she always does and woke her up) So then I stayed awake with Mar for about 30-25 minutes until she fell back asleep between my legs ?(She falls asleep usually sitting up on my tummy and then laying foward on my chest.. I guess this time she decided to lean backward) haha.. I don't know how that happened exactly but it was pretty funny when I woke up and couldnt find her.. hahaha. Anyway.. this lack of sleep is really getting to me. I wake up in the middle of the night not remembering falling asleep or getting Marley to sleep. It worries me a little bit though.. But Marley's a big girl so I think we'll be okay.

--------------------

She is also starting to become a little bit of a b word.. I mean that in the nicest way possible :) She is getting a major attitude and doesn't like other people besides me and sometimes Bobby to touch her when she gets tired. Last night she was even growling at people when they would touch her, hah! She also does this thing where she breathes in and out of her nose really fast and hard when she gets frustrated with something or someone. It's pretty funny.

But of course I couldn't ask for a cuter, more perfect, adorable, loving, funny baby girl :)

That's all the updates.. One day I will put Marley's Sumo Wrestling pictures on here ..


No comments: