Note to self (reminder for future children) - sleep is important. make good sleep habits EARLY, not when he/she is almost 8 months old and is used to only nursing to fall asleep... lack of sleep makes you in a bad mood and you don't feel like doing anything. REMEMBER THIS! Ughhh
4 comments:
Hang in there Kourtney! Ethan was the same way until about 6months and by the grace of God he stoped. It was a bit of weening and hard to do,but now he is in his own crib {which is still strange} Good luck girl! BTW I really want to see Marley in her sumo wrestler costume.
One last thing .. I deffinatly don't want to copy you, but how do you get your name at the bottom of your posts it's so cute! Ok I might have too :)
I actually figured it out .. hope thats ok with you :)
Thanks! It's been rough she is pretty much on and off awake from 930 until about 130 or later! It's taking a toll on me, lol.
hi mama!!! i miss u tons!!! hope mar mar gets on a reg sleeping habit so u dont have to be grumpy or miserable! lol love u!!! hugs to mar mar!
Post a Comment