OMG!!!!! What happened to waiting for me? jk.. Congrats that is sooo awesome!
is that a tattoo on her arm?:)
that is sooo cute!! havent heard from ya in a while! hope u are going ok i miss u and love u!! and give mar mar and my new lil peanut love for me :D
I hope your OK ! Your MIA! Deatails .....:)
I'm sooo glad you wrote back . I was invisoning you in a hospital somewhere. I'm glad your Ok and baby is good. When is your DD? Feel better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG!!!!! What happened to waiting for me? jk.. Congrats that is sooo awesome!
is that a tattoo on her arm?:)
that is sooo cute!! havent heard from ya in a while! hope u are going ok i miss u and love u!! and give mar mar and my new lil peanut love for me :D
I hope your OK ! Your MIA! Deatails .....:)
I'm sooo glad you wrote back . I was invisoning you in a hospital somewhere. I'm glad your Ok and baby is good. When is your DD? Feel better!
Post a Comment