I am okay.. I am NOT as sick as I was with Marley.. I am still really sick.. I have about 2 to 3 consecutive hours out of the day that I can eat small things and not puke them up.. I can't take care of Marley without someone here to help me, but I still get to cuddle with her and breastfeed her at least once (sometimes twice) a day.. I haven't changed a poopy diaper, and no more than 3 or 4 wet diapers since I found out.. Bethie is an unbelievably amazing mommy and mamaw and I love her so much.. I honestly don't know what I would do if she wasn't here to help me.. I will never do this again, so pray we have a baby boy.. I can't even think any thoughts of being.. p-r-e-g-.. you know.. or I have to puke.. No baby names.. No baby items.. No nothing.. I'm feeling sick just typing this out.. And I hate that those are the top things that make me sick.. All I wanna do is get on Target.com and look things up.. but that's not going to happen.. I'm ready to be excited about this new baby I just can't wait for this to be over..
Thursday, January 21, 2010
So I finally decided to post a new blog. I hope I can get through it before I vomit. Soo.. here we go.
I am okay.. I am NOT as sick as I was with Marley.. I am still really sick.. I have about 2 to 3 consecutive hours out of the day that I can eat small things and not puke them up.. I can't take care of Marley without someone here to help me, but I still get to cuddle with her and breastfeed her at least once (sometimes twice) a day.. I haven't changed a poopy diaper, and no more than 3 or 4 wet diapers since I found out.. Bethie is an unbelievably amazing mommy and mamaw and I love her so much.. I honestly don't know what I would do if she wasn't here to help me.. I will never do this again, so pray we have a baby boy.. I can't even think any thoughts of being.. p-r-e-g-.. you know.. or I have to puke.. No baby names.. No baby items.. No nothing.. I'm feeling sick just typing this out.. And I hate that those are the top things that make me sick.. All I wanna do is get on Target.com and look things up.. but that's not going to happen.. I'm ready to be excited about this new baby I just can't wait for this to be over..
I am okay.. I am NOT as sick as I was with Marley.. I am still really sick.. I have about 2 to 3 consecutive hours out of the day that I can eat small things and not puke them up.. I can't take care of Marley without someone here to help me, but I still get to cuddle with her and breastfeed her at least once (sometimes twice) a day.. I haven't changed a poopy diaper, and no more than 3 or 4 wet diapers since I found out.. Bethie is an unbelievably amazing mommy and mamaw and I love her so much.. I honestly don't know what I would do if she wasn't here to help me.. I will never do this again, so pray we have a baby boy.. I can't even think any thoughts of being.. p-r-e-g-.. you know.. or I have to puke.. No baby names.. No baby items.. No nothing.. I'm feeling sick just typing this out.. And I hate that those are the top things that make me sick.. All I wanna do is get on Target.com and look things up.. but that's not going to happen.. I'm ready to be excited about this new baby I just can't wait for this to be over..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I just posted today, too! Hang in there babe. Remember, it wil end. Love you
Woman are meant to be strong cause can you imagine if men were preggo? It would be nothing but complaints lol. Your doing such an amazing job even if you cant change dirty diapers :) Hang in there, this too shall pass. Glad your OK
Post a Comment