So I'm about 12 and a half weeks along. I'm getting to 40 weeks SLOWLY but surely. I still haven't even had a doctor visit yet. The office messed up when they put in my appointment information, I KNOW IT, because I had the date and time memorized. But, when I called they said it was the day before. Ridiculous.. Anyway, everyone makes mistakes, and maybe I'm the one that's wrong since I lost my appointment card :) Ha. So my appointment is FEBRUARY 16 at.. hmm.. Well I don't remember. Guess I'm have to call to double check. Wow I'm rambling.. I got the BestBaby Gender Prediction test .. well it's being sent to me.. only 9.99 since I took a survey. I really didn't plan on taking these tests but Kristina insisted, so I thought why not. When I'm 14 weeks (not this Saturday but the next one) I'll be seeing what this test has to say.
Anyway Marley, Bobby, me and our unborn baby will all be going to stay at a hotel in Indy for Valentine's Day weekend. Red Lobster, Longhorn Steakhouse, hotel pool.. fun stuff. We got Marley a swimsuit with Elmo :) on it for the little trip but it won't get here in time :( So we had to use an old one. She's been wearing all night and she looks adorable. Anyway she LOVES Elmo. And watching Sesame Street. She could be bawling her eyes out and once I turn "Elmo's Song" on my computer she instantly stops crying and starts dancin'. La la la la, Elmo's Soooong :) She has started talking jibberish a lot lately and yelling at the TV and other things like Bethie's rug with a skull on it. She yells at it and then smacks it, and I can't figure out why. It's pretty cute.
So that's all, no pictures, no videos :( Just updates :)
2 comments:
oolala sounds like u had a great vday!!! miss u tons and love u all so much!!! :D
we did :) we had an expensive free dinner (since we had gift cards) haha and Mar got to swim in the pool in her new swim suit and we got her lots of new outfits.. we had fun :)
Post a Comment