shes sooo cute and will be such a good big sister! What did the gender prediction say??? I know you want a boy but I have a feeling its a girl..Sisters!!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys. I'm glad this pregnancy is HORRIBLE.Life is amazing and expically the ones who make it:)
Yes, I'm hoping for a boy!! The BestBaby gender test said boy, but I guess it's been wrong more times when it says boy, so we'll see!!! I'm glad it's not horrible too, I'm actually getting some energy back! I just can't wait until I can get up and start taking pictures of Marley again!
4 comments:
shes sooo cute and will be such a good big sister! What did the gender prediction say??? I know you want a boy but I have a feeling its a girl..Sisters!!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys. I'm glad this pregnancy is HORRIBLE.Life is amazing and expically the ones who make it:)
Yes, I'm hoping for a boy!! The BestBaby gender test said boy, but I guess it's been wrong more times when it says boy, so we'll see!!! I'm glad it's not horrible too, I'm actually getting some energy back! I just can't wait until I can get up and start taking pictures of Marley again!
I meant to say isnt horrible lol.
Haha, I guessed that, unless I might be yelling at you!!! Haha
Post a Comment