It turns out that this little babe of ours has a dialated kidney :( But the.. guy.. (I don't know his title is) that came in after the ultrasound tech did all the measuring said that it is nothing to worry about. They have to do an ultrasound on her after she is born. He said it is something called VUR; some sort of reflux. VUR is abnormal flow of urine from the bladder back into the ureters. I'm not really sure about it, I've been looking up different stuff about it but I'm still not completely sure what they'll be doing about it. He also said that it could be the ultrasound making it appear to be dialated and it may not actually be. Who knows. I'm not going to get too worked up about it.
We pretty much have ANYTHING we will need .. actually we have everything lol. I still plan on going to Once Upon A Child and picking up some outfits because I have to buy at least one thing!
We haven't really even look at names, but there is one name we both like - me more than Bobby. So we're still searching for the perfect name..
No comments:
Post a Comment