Sunday, April 18, 2010

Names

So we for sure have a first name picked out for our new daughter :) We both like one certain name for a middle name but I'm still not sure about it. I think I would like it better if I could find a different way to spell it, IDK! I'm so tired of looking at names, haha. I don't want to look anymore! So anyyywayyy, the first name is Rory. As for a middle name we like Alexis..

(Alexys, Allexas, Alecksis) hahaha those are AWFUL! ways to spell that! Just brainstorming..

I really wish Bobby liked Morgan, because I definitely love the name Rory Morgan, but.. he's bein' a butt. I think Morgan as a first name would be good too (Marley and Morgan how cute!) Another option was Maddox, and I wanted to spell it Maddyx because I think that other way looks like Mad Ox and it's looks way more masculine. But of course Bobby and I can't agree on that name either, ha. (He likes o-x I like y-x) So I could really use some suggestions if anyone wants to give them to me, since I'm tired of babynames.com, it's giving me a migraine.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

For Rory's middle name I like Alexys...it would "go with" Marley's "Y" in Lorynzo!!

Kourtney said...

I liked the Alexys spelling too actually. :)