Saturday, April 10, 2010

Being Pregnant..

While I'm pregnant there are things that I shouldn't be allowed to do, like drive. Since I've been pregnant and feeling better my driving has been awful. I've almost got into two bad crashes, and I backed into a car last week. I'm one of those people that you will follow behind and get pissed at because they're going 2 or 3 miles UNDER the speed limit, take forever to turn out onto a busy road, that sorta stuff. I'm super careful, but I'm just way too flustered when I drive. I blame it on being pregnant. There's a busy road that right at the exit of our apartment complex that, everytime I start pulling up to it, I start freaking out. I get nervous that someone is going to pull up behind me and get mad because I'm waiting for their to be ABSOLUTELY no cars on the road in order for me to go. The other day it took me so long I could see the guy behind me mouth the words "Jesus Christ!" Haha. So of course that makes me even MORE nervous than I already was (which was a lot).
So yesterday I pull up to the road thinking "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh," just like usual when I have to make a left turn, and I think I can go, so I do, and I almost run right into a truck! So I back up, let him go, then pull out, and I'm not even sure why but some other car starts honking at me for something I'm sure that I did. So, me being pregnant and everything, I instantly start crying, haha. Pretty much uncontrollably. It wasn't fun, and I will never take that way out of this place EVER again. Unless I'm turning right :)

Anyway Marley's diapers are now in the process of being converted to snaps instead of velcro. And I already put snaps on most of her diapers that didn't have any fasteners on them at all. It's exciting! And extremely easy to do, which is a good thing for me.

Today I am 21 weeks! In one week I will be able to find out if Marley gets a baby brother or sister! Maybe.. Since I haven't even been able to get a hold of anyone to make a darn appointment. So with my luck they won't have any opening until 3 or 4 weeks away! Ughh..



No comments: