I love your tummy!!! Looks like Marley does too:) I cant wait to have another one ...I'm secretly jealous of you ha! I was reading about Marley at 1 year and holy ...shes smart . Ethan doesnt do any of that stuff except say mama and dadda and hi! Boys might be different..or at least thats what I'm telling my self. lol
Lol I'm just super nervous about having another one! Haha I've heard boys are different, too. He is way too cute! I love all your picutres they're lookin' great :D I finally got my camera back so I'll be adding a lot more!
2 comments:
I love your tummy!!! Looks like Marley does too:) I cant wait to have another one ...I'm secretly jealous of you ha! I was reading about Marley at 1 year and holy ...shes smart . Ethan doesnt do any of that stuff except say mama and dadda and hi! Boys might be different..or at least thats what I'm telling my self. lol
Lol I'm just super nervous about having another one! Haha I've heard boys are different, too. He is way too cute! I love all your picutres they're lookin' great :D I finally got my camera back so I'll be adding a lot more!
Post a Comment