Thursday, April 8, 2010

Marley At Age 1

I can't believe how much she's changed since I got pregnant. It's like she decided, "I'm going to be a big sister, can't be a baby anymore." She's so mature. She follows any instructions we give her, like "Marley go throw this away for Mommy," hahahaha. :) Or "Go find your shoes." She understands pretty much anything we say to her. Her favorite things to say are thank you, "Dane kooo," and "Uh ohhhhh." She also says Reji, Daisy, Daddy, Mama, Ow!, Quack quack, bye bye..More I can't remember, and some other rambling we don't understand. When she wants something, like food, she'll point to it and then pat herself on her chest. If she wants to be picked up she'll stand at our feet and pat on her chest. She loves to help me get her dressed. She will also put her arms and feet in the right holes. She's always trying to put her shoes on herself; and she always tries to put my shoes on my feet. She refuses to keep her diapers on that have velcro, but doesn't bother the one's with snaps (which is why I'm changing them all to snaps soon). She loves pizza, just like her mommy and daddy. She loves dried fruit and mixed veggies with hummus. Today I found out she likes dates (bleh). She's eating a lot less now than she used to. But she likes pretty much all things. She loves drinking water out of a water bottle, and can drink out of a cup (no lid) by herself. But her favorite is MILK. She still sleeps with us at night but that will be changing in the next few months or so. She takes a nap on the futon in her new bedroom. When she wakes up from her naps she climbs out of bed and walks out to the living room with a big smile on her face. It makes my day. Her favorite thing to play with is pens and pencils.. She really likes her puzzles and books. If I would read her Elmo book to her all day long, I'm pretty sure she'd sit and let me. She loves cell phones and my iPod.


She's pretty special :) I can't wait for her to meet her new brother or sister (which we find out which on in about a week!) I wish I had a new picture of her to put on here but I can't find my phone and my camera is still somewhere at Bethie's... Ughh.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that Aunty is her favorite!!!