Thursday, July 22, 2010

UGHH!

So yesterday I wake up in a pretty good mood, and I feel well enough to actually clean! That never happens.. and then me and Marley go to Mamaw Beffie's so I can use her lots bigger than mine kitchen to make lots of food to freeze for Marley whenever Rory gets here. I got A LOT of food cooked yesterday. Spaghetti, sloppy joe sauce, bow tie pasta with spring veggies, all recipes found in my First Meals cookbook, which I love. Anyway, I stop cooking because Marley is getting really cranky, so we sit down in GG's rocking chair so she can take a nap. Well right away I start having contractions, one after another, all under 5 minutes apart. And I felt like I was going to puke. So these continue until 6 (started at 4), and I call the on-call doctor and she says to take some Tylenol and take a shower. So I did that, still had the contractions. By this point I have super bad anxiety from all the waiting and counting contractions that I'm just like screw it, we're going to the hospital. So we go, and I'm still having contractions under 5 minutes and the machine is picking them up and everything. So I have to get checked to see if I'm dilated. This was the most fun.. NOT. 3 different people had to check.. oh man, it was just great. And there was no change from 1 cm within the next hour. So they tell me just dehydrated and that's why I've been having regular contractions for 8 freakin' hours!! UGhhhh.. I'm so ready to not be miserable anymore. But I guess I'm only 35 weeks and 4 days, so it's probably a good thing she's still in there.

fdjhksahfdjslafhaisjfgey83f4g3yfogfydsaobnslakcdbsjhoaiby8o!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

haha mama hang in there. Were all cheeing for you!

Rachel said...

Hang in there girl! She will be here before you know it! The next few weeks are gonna fly!

Nicole said...

Ya I didnt know that either. I guess there are 15mth appts and 18mths appts? Got me ?