Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rory-Bory Alicesyn

So I think we finally settled on a middle name for Rory. No, it's not Bory lol I just thought it was funny cuz it sounds like aroara borealis. Not sure how to spell that. Anyway it is Rory Alicesyn :) named after her mommy :) and Marley has Bobby's middle name in a different language lol. So we're even. I got my middle name from my Grandma Alice. My mom came up with the unique spelling. I love it!

Anyway... I'm hopefully making some progress with all these contractions I've been having at night. They hurt like hell. And they only come at night when I'm lying down so all it does it keep me up at night! And of course get my hopes up. I'm sure I'll end up like Bonnie from Family Guy and be pregnant for years. I can see it now..

Marley and Bobby can count to 3 together! Lol. Bobby says "Ooooone!" Marley-"Twoooo!" Bobby-"Threee!" it's so cute and Marley can say two so clearly. That and no! That's all she says now. "No no noy nah no nee no no." me and Bobby think it's pretty funny (most of the time). She falls asleep all by herself in her pac n play next to our bed. It works for us, and let's me get more sleep than when she slept in the other room.

Anyway that's all the updates I can think of. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: