Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Hate Having To Give Posts Titles!

The other day I took some pictures of Marley that weren't even worthy of editing, but she was lookin' extra cute so I will post them on here anyway :)



Marley immediately ran off and started looking for rocks to put in her pockets...


And of course down her shirt.. Which is where everything she finds, goes, lately. She got this from her GG. My grandma, who has to wipe several kids noses daily, keep clean Kleenex in her bra strap, haha! I love. Easily accessible. I guess Marley picked up on it and now she shoves everything down her shirt.


 


Rory and me are waiting to go pick up Marley from MamMaw's house. Marley had a nice veggie salad with ranch, which I heard she couldn't get enough of (the ranch not the salad, ha), and then fell asleep watching Flushed Away. I spent this morning going through our cloth diapers since our disposable stash is about gone. Rory ran out first, so they are both using Marley's size 3's, haha.

Well it's (passed) time to make Bobby's lunch!! Peace out homies.

No comments: