Thursday, September 16, 2010

Words

Marley has come up with so many things to say the passed two days it's ridiculous! "Wanna kiss?" "Shut up!" (haha) "Come on." "Two, one, two, one." "Hi baby." :) these all just came out of no where. Or maybe I just started realizing what she was saying (actually Bobby and my mom did, lol).

I really wish we knew what to do when it comes to Marley sleeping. It stresses me out so bad (which isn't a hard thing to do)! I think my next attempt will be this: dinner, bath, milk, book in bed, kisses, goodnight! If she gets out of her bed we will, without talking or making eye contact and having positive body language, put her back in bed and walk away. I've read that it can take over an hour of this. But I really feel like something has got to be done. The thought of bedtime makes me sweat! There's no way I'm going to be able to get Rory on a bedtime "schedule" until we get Marley on one.

Wish us luck!! :)



No comments: