Have I mentioned how amazingly Rory is sleeping at night? At exactly 6 every night she is extremely fussy until about 7:30. Some times she will wake back up at 8:30 to eat again, sometimes not. This passed week she slept 5 and a half hours one night, 5 the next, and then 6, and last night she had two 4 and a half hour stretches of sleep! Oh it's been nice. Don't they say if a baby sleep 6 hours at night that is considered sleeping through the night? I don't know.. Marley was an "I eat every two hours!" kind of gal, for sure. Up until she was like 6 months and I finally decided it was time to stop feeding her at night. That was one hell of a week. I still remember it like it was yesterday.. Probably because it wasn't that long ago, ha.
Is it bad that whenever I see a big ol' pregnant woman I immediately think- "Aw I want to be pregnant!" How crazy is that? I am obviously insane. I guess I need to keep reminding myself how absolutely miserable I was.. Oh boy.. But what will I do with myself after this little tiny (but probably the size of the average 2 and a half month old) baby is all big and won't sleep soundly on my lap anymore??
Yes, that a little boys shirt with fire trucks and police cars! :) Lol. Can't pass up free clothes, even if they are coming from an older BOY cousin :) And she looks so darn cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment