Saturday, November 27, 2010

New

We are all settled in here at the Hawk's residence - now the Hawk and Callahan residence. Well I guess were not COMPLETELY settled in since there's still trash bags full of clothes and totes full of junk. But.. We're getting there. Marley and Rory have their own bedroom which is pretty much storage for their clothes. Rory's crib is in our bedroom and Marley still sleeps in out bed. Well I guess Rory does too.. But I keep telling myself that since she can fall asleep on her own and take naps in her crib that she won't have to continue to sleep with us when she's 20 months old. Lol.



:D










The girls had their nightly bath and are asleep before 8. Well actually I think Rory is awake sucking on her hands right now haha.
...okay now she's asleep.

Bobby is back to work at Marco's delivering pizzas.. Which is where he is tonight. I started watching a little girl who a little older than SJ and a little boy who just turned two. Marley likes having them here to play with.

She is obsessed with her baby dolls.


She plays with them all day long. We got her a stroller, high chair, and baby crib for her baby dolls for Christmas. She's going to love them. I really don't think we are going to get Rory that much if anythig at all. I feel bad saying it but honestly she'll be 4 months what does she care? Ha.. She'll have a stocking with goodies and I think she'll be okay with haha.

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Marley barely ate anything at all. SJ on the other hand was the first one at the table and the last one to be finished haha. He was shoveling it in non stop.. Noodles, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, dessert! I just love Thanksgiving.



























I have an amazing family :) I love getting together for Thanksgiving.














































Markets new favorite thing to watch is Toy Story. I finally got her to not be so obsessed with Family Guy and now she just walks around saying Toy Tory lol. I can't even count how many times we've watched this movie. 5x in one day once though. She rarely ever sits down to actually watch it unless she's tired... And even then it's only for a few minutes at a time. She usually stops to watch it while she's playing.






Bobby, Kourtney, Marley, & Rory

No comments: