Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas

This Christmas will be a big change for me. On Christmas afternoon, after I spend time with my family, Bobby, the girls, and I will be flying to Maryland. Bobby's family celebrates Boxing Day, which is the day after Christmas. The have this big thing at Bubby's house for his whole family. The passed two christmas's I've been pregnant so we couldn't go. But this year we'll all make it there.

We've got all of Marley's presents bought. They're hiding in the one place she never goes...HER ROOM. She is getting a great big wooden kitchen, a Toy Story skateboard, a crib stroller and high chair for her babies, aaand... That's it I think. I have a lot to do this weekend to get everything ready..


Today I gave Rory some butternut squash. She's only 4 and a half months but she won't stop eye ballin' my food! I've given her rice cereal a few times and she loves it. She ate two cubes of the squash too. She attacks the spoon immediately when it is in her sight.



YouTube Video






We played in the snow yesterday! Im pretty of the snow but it was fun to see Marley play.





















-KBMR

No comments: