Rory has been sitting up really, really well over the last month. She falls over if she leans for a toy, but other than that she is sitting perfectly.
She loves getting her picture taken. Actually she just loves looking at the camera.
We haven't been getting a lot of use out of this crib lately since Rory has been having some urinary tract infections. I just let her fall asleep in the bouncy seat that we have, I just want her to be comfortable.
She has gotten 3 catheters over the last month or so.. :( and has to get another at the end of next week..
But even with all this going on she is still an extremely happy baby.
Marley loves climbing into the crib so she can play with Rory..
"In there! In there!" (Pointing at the crib)
Marley HATES having her picture taken! I'm lucky I even ever get her to look at the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment