I didn't get near as many pictures as I should've while we were on vacation.. I got a few in the condo we were staying at.. and a few at Bobby's grandma's pool.
Rory is a little fish, she loves jumping off the steps to us and going under water.
Marley isn't a brave as she was last year, but she still loves the water.
We had a lot of fun while we were gone, we went to the beach, Rory swallowed sooo much salt water, poor thing, ha. They loved the waves, Bobby rode them on the boogey board. It was hilarious.
We ate crabs, lots and lots of them.
Rory started walking A LOT more. Marley got to know all her family all over again.
My left ear was so clogged with water that I couldn't hear out of it until after we got home.
Which home, by the way, is back with my parents. We are staying in the basement. We have none of our things, which is an entire other story.
We also went to a water park, but I got sunscreen in my eyes and it hurt so bad I slept on a towel on the cement for the entire 3 hours we were there.
We left Saturday evening. The girls were soooo ready for bed when we left.
This was right before we left.. hahaha! She was miserably tired.
They passed out pretty much right away.























No comments:
Post a Comment