Marley is.. 33 months? Haha. Only 3 months until she is 3 years old! She is a complete mommy's girl. Nothing excites her more than when Bobby comes home from work, but since I have been sick and pretty much glued to the couch, she spends most of her time next to me. 

She loves to play with Play-Doh, color (on things like walls and tables), and to build with blocks. The only problem is she likes to carry everything around with her no matter where she goes, so it gets really messy. I made her some play dough a few weeks ago and I am surprised that it hasn't hardened by now. I'm going to make her some more for Christmas. She is also getting a Fisher Price Kid Tough music player that is really cool, a tea set, and some books for her Tag Junior (if we ever find it in our storage unit), and some more from my parents.
She loves Dora the Explorer, probably too much. I think it's safe to say when you ask your daughter "What color is this?" and she says "Azul, or Rojo," she watches too much Dora!
My new favorite thing she says - "Dat o-tay Mommy, it was a accident." It cracks me up. And "Best Day Ever!" From Ramona and Beazus. Or.. "Mmmm, Deee-licious!"
She likes to sing songs. She usually sings a combination of Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and the alphabet song as if they were all one song. She gets most of the words right, but usally says "Next time don't you sing with me." :D
I'm not sure why she has this rash on her face. It usally comes and goes. I think its dry skin. Her hair is getting wild and crazy (even more so than before). I'm just going to let it go until she absolutely needs it cut or when she asks for me to take her to get it cut. I like it how it looks :)
On another note, we just closed on our new house on Monday (3 days ago) :) We still have nothing in the house and have only been to see it once since we closed on it, ha. I'm just not up for packing with the way I have been feeling, and most of our things are in the basement, which makes me want to puke even just thinking of going down there. Bobby is at work constantly so he hasn't had much time to do much. So who knows when we will move in! I'm hoping we can have enough moved in so that we can wake up there on Christmas morning. Who knows... We shall see.




1 comment:
I totally missed the last, like, 8 posts LOL! The pic of Mar laughing with her head back is my all time favorite!! THAT HAIR!!! I'm so in love with my nieces.
Post a Comment