Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rory.


Rory is 16 months old now. She weighs 25 pounds. She is a little monkey.

For Christmas this year she is getting a baby doll, a bassinet stroller, some books.. and maybe some other things if I feel like ordering more. She is going to get a lot from my mom and dad so a few things to open at home will be fun. I think that she would proably get bored of opening too many presents anyway. I could be wrong, though!



"Rory where's your teeth?" She knows her eyes, ears, hair, nose, fingers, tongue, teeth, belly, boobies, butt, and her "piggies," because if we say toes she just points to her nose. She loves books and the new flash cards we got.

She is a really good sleeper, for the most part. I love laying her down to sleep. she is (usally) so relaxed and ready to just go to sleep. She HAS to have her Fisher-Price talking dog, her bear Daddy got her, her water, and lately she likes this hard plastic light up book to look at while she falls asleep. She takes at least a 2 hour nap during the day and sleeps from about 9pm - 8am. Totally different from Marley.


She kind of looks like a little boy in these pictures, haha. Marley always has too. :D If we have a third girl I can always just dress one of them in boy clothes, and I don't think anyone would know the difference.

..only kidding!

She loves the Small Potatoes. I highly recommend purchasing this CD. It's really cute.


She thinks (almost) all animals say "rawr!" She is obsessed with music. She can make elephant, monkey, whale, and frog noises.  She walks hilariously. Her legs are so tiny (but long). She has a temper, and a terrible one. Her favorite thing to say is "UGh!!!" Whenever you do anything to make her mad, and it doesn't take much, ha.


Some things she can say are - "

Please,
Thank you,
Map! (Dora the Explorer, say map!),
Backpack! (Also from Dora),
Sissy,
Hot,
Mommy,
Daddy,
Mam Maw,
Papaw,
Baby,
Snack.
"
She will pretty much repeat anything, these are some things she will say on her own.

No comments: