She is a lab/husky mix and is almost completely black, except for the tiny white patch on her front paw and chest.
Something totally random and crazy happened last night. We were laying in bed (Bobby, Marley's and me) and Bobby asked Marley if she wanted to sleep in her own bed. She said yes, so Bobby took her in there and she fell asleep (after Bobby turned the light off, walked out and closed the door) in like 5 minutes. WHAT?!!? yes its true. She woke up at about 2-3 and came in with us. I couldn't believe it.
Rory is talking so much. She only uses one word at a time but each word is so clear. She enunciates so well.
She is a pretty big bully, ha. She thinks she is the boss of everyone and everything. Especially SJ. Her and marley will fight over toys and Rory will immediately start pulling hair. Sometimes it is funny.
Marley's is starting preschool in September! Its a while away, but I have her registration form all filled out. I told her she was going to school just like her cousins Michah and Daisy but she was pretty much unphased. I'm already a bit nervous about it, hah.
I had a doctor's appointment on Monday. I am, to no surprise, measuring about 2 weeks ahead of time. I'm just expecting a 12 pound baby this time around. Is it true that when you have boys they are generally bigger than your girls? Or is that just something my grandma says?
We wemt outside to play yesterday in the 58 degree weather. I bribed the girls with M&M's (like I usually do) so they would let me take their picture. Marley really wasn't into it at all. She just wanted to play, but Rory kept coming back for more.
I put some of them in Rory's pockets and she didn't realize it until about 10 minutes later.
And when those were gone we moved onto blueberries. IDK why I didnt just start with them...
Maizey liked them too.
1 comment:
That dog is adorable! The girls are too, of course :)
Post a Comment