Friday, February 17, 2012

Thought I Would Do This

(Stolen from Bradi's blog)

How far along? 28 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Hmm, I was down about 16 pounds in the beginning and now I'm up to.. oh Boy.. I'm not even going to do that math. :) Too much!
Maternity clothes? I don't ever wear maternity clothes, I usually just look like a bum while I'm pregnant and wear bobby's clothes..
Sleep: Not too much to complain about right now, just the frequent bathroom trips and getting glasses of milk (for heartburn) are the only thing disrupting it right now. There is a ton of weight on my hips which makes me have to go from side to side but it's not that bad.
Best moment this week: When we were at the aquarium on Thursday we saw a Dora/Diego 4d show and the seats vibrated, I think Baby Z liked it because he would kick around every time it happened, lol.
Miss anything? I miss a lot, I could make an entire post about things I miss.. so I will just not say anything, lol.
Movement: Tons, mostly while I'm lying down but I usually feel him all day long.
Food cravings: No.. I would rather just not eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: A lot.
Have you started to show yet: Haha.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: I have "Braxton Hicks" contractions all the time, but nothing serious yet.
Belly button in or out? It's... weird..
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired. But happy.
Looking forward to: May.


1 comment:

Bradi Leigh said...

Love this :) and the girls in the next post...adorable!