Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Stuff

As of tomorrow I will be able to say "ONLY TEN F****NG WEEKS LEFT!" And I will not be sensoring myself when I scream it! Yeah that's right. Yesterday at my appointment I was only measuring 29in.. which I am pretty sure is what you measure at 29 weeks. So I'm partly pumped that maybe he wont be gigantic afterall and partly worried that I may just be so malnourished that he isn't growing. Dr. Shaffer did not seem worried, or if he was he did didn't say anything about it. I will probably get another ultrasound nearing the end of the pregnancy to check his weight. Marley and Rory were about an entire pound heavier than the ultrasound estimated, ha. I would be oh so thankful is Zackary is just a wee 7 lb healthy baby, :) but I'm sure that wont happen. I got an antibiotic for this nnasty sinus infection that is perhaps killing me.(Yeah I tend to.be a bit dramatic). I also got a medicine that could possibly help with my salvation problem, thus far no improvement. But I wont get into detail with that....

Hmmm what is new with my little girlies?? whenever we ask marley for a favor, 9x out of 10 she will respond with "I so tumftable." (Comfortable). Rory finally slept all night last night after a week of waking up at 2am until about 4am. There is a nasty bug in this house! I'm hoping that she is finally getting over it though. Marley's birthday has now been decided to be a Barbie theme. She had the choice between Strawberry Shortcake and Barbie, and I was surprised she said Barbie. But I love Barbies!!! So I'm pumped.

Aaaand, that's about it...


No comments: