1. Brushing my teeth for more than 10 seconds, also without gagging/puking during or afterward.
2. Being able to just eat something without thinking "is this going to make me sick?" or "is it worth maybe puking up?"
3. Drinking water, since I haven't had more than a sip (that was puked up) since I found out I was pregnant.
4. Riding in a car without telling Bobby "if you don't slow down I will puke on you" haha. Even though its funny I'm tired of bumps and fast turns making me nauseous.
5. Not having to worry about saliva all day long.. (just look up ptyalism with pregnancy)
6. Having energy. Just a little tiny bit!
7. Bending over to pick something up without my face turned beat red and almost exploding.
8. Taking a shower without wanting to kill myself.
9. Being able to cook dinner. We have not been eating as healthy as I would like because cooking smells really bad. Ha
10. Of all the other things this barely even compares but to make it an even 10 I do miss sleeping all night without having to get up for milk or to go pee.
Ahhh I cannot wait to get this little man out so we can all enjoy him. I mean, do you see how cute my kids are? Its not easy making them that cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment