Saturday, May 12, 2012

I really need to get a picture of all three of them together, I just haven't gotten around to it. I don't remember being so paranoid after I had Rory but I swear I can't set Zackary down for even a minute without someone bothering him. I set him in his swing in the living room and went into the kitchen for a few minutes and when I came back Rory was trying to pick him up by his head, haha. With that, Marley trying to rock him at mach 10 speeds, and Maizey licking him (and me assuming she's trying to eat him), he is in my arms or the Moby wrap A LOT.
He weighed in at 8.15 at his doctor's appointment. I swear that was his birth weight. They weighed him 3 separate times and got 3 different answers. I think they just went with 9.2 because he just looked so big. His discharge weight from the hospital was 8.11 and I just don't believe he lost that much weight during our two days there. But I could be wrong.
We're hoping to get the girls into gymnastics or swimming or soccer or some sort of activity this summer. I'm really excited about it!
I didn't plan on pumping at all this time around, I think I maybe pumped a few time with Rory, but dear Lord my chest just couldn't handle it this time. I probably have about 30 or more ounces in the freezer. I think Bobby might try giving him a few oz in a bottle at some point to see how he will take it, just in case something happens and I won't be around to nurse him.

Now here are some pictures :)

_MG_3420
"Where's Zackey?"
_MG_3428
"Dijiboo" (Peekaboo)
(that's exactly how Marley used to say peekaboo too :) ) _MG_3429
He wasn't that into it, ha.
_MG_3415
I love these little feet pictures, lol.
_MG_3409 _MG_3399 _MG_3394
First bath
_MG_3391
Took him awhile to get used to it
_MG_3390 _MG_3381

No comments: