Near the end of last month, Bobby informed me that we were going to Mississippi for a few days. I was pretty excited, he was going out of town and we got to go with him. Well a few days turned into a week! And we were in a town in Mississippi that had absolutely no fun things to do. BUT! I'm still glad we went and got to spend time with Bobby and not have to be stuck at home alone. It was an 11 hour car ride that we broke down into two days. We left on a Thursday evening and stopped before dark (about half way through) and finished the trip the next day. I was extremely surprised about how well everyone did. The girls watched some DVD's, Zackary slept/took a bottle after I pumped, right in his car seat/slept some more. Bobby came home (to the hotel) the following Friday and said that he was done doing the work he needed to do there, so I packed up all our crap and got the blank outta there! I was so ready to be home, ha. We drove about half way again and stopped at a K-Mart parking lot to nap, drove a little further and stopped at a hotel at like 7 am, and then hit the road again! And the kids did really good. It gives me hope for our trip to Maryland next month, which I'm super pumped about!I managed to get a few pictures while we were in Mississippi :D
I just love this picture, I'm not sure why, he's just so stinkin' cute!

We watched way too much TV while in the hotel, which is what Rory is probably doing right here ^

heyyy. ;)

I'm pretty sure these pictures are from the ride there, things got out of order when I uploaded on Flickr.

:D

Yeah I took a picture of our clothes, lol, which I did not bring enough of!

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen???!!

Rory did a lot better not having her crib to sleep in than we thought. I was really worried that she would just cry or try to get out of bed and not sleep, because that's what she has done any other time we've stayed in a hotel, thankfully she didn't!!
No comments:
Post a Comment