Friday, June 8, 2012
Memorial weekend my mom ordered p90x and we all (me, Bobby, Kristina, Shaun, my mom, and dad).decided that we were going to get in shape! So since about monday this week I've been (attempting) to eat better and I have been doing short workouts. Whenever I get the chance to put Zackary down and he isn't being a grumpy butt me and rory go to the big open space in the room and do some jumping jacks, squats, leg lifts push ups, wall sits, etc. mar stands at distance and asks over and over, what you doing mommy? Haha! Well my legs are really sore, for sure. and when we get home we are starting the p90x videos which erotically destroy me, but I am determined to get into shape., because I am ridiculously out of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can you send some shape my way? Cuz I'm out of it too! I can't put Jackson down long enough to do anything! haha
Haha! Just saw this. I can't either! I have my mom watch them for a bit so I can do some sort of work out!
Post a Comment