Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shelbyville

How could I forget to put our trip to shelbyville in my update?!?!? We went to shelbyville this passed weekend to camp. We headed out Friday evening (which I was prepared for ad ended up forgetting out blow up mattresses), and stayed until Sunday afternoon. On Saturday we went to the park for my grandma's 80th birthday celebration. The kids played on the playground most of the time. Bradi and Jax came out to the campsite to see us too. I was so happy to see them!! Bradi's giant, sweet, squishy baby towered over zac. He is as big as marley and rory were at his age and our wee little zackey is so tiny in comparison. But I wouldn't have him any other day :). He is long and skinny, just like his uncle dj, who he actually looks very similar too. We all went on the boat after my grandmas celebration and swam in the lake rory is a little fish and was in the water the entire time the boat moving We went to the beach before we left shelbyville since the water park was closed. The kids had a blast. And we ended with a trip to dairy queen for lunch and dessert.

No comments: