Tomorrow evening we head out toward Maryland! Ocean City to be exact. It's going to be a long long drive. Bobby's brother Austin will be tagging a long, and with as much stuff as I bring on any outing or vacation we go on, he will most likely be riding on the roof. Ha. I've been trying to get everything ready for our trip, but my camera is distracting me, big time. I've become completely obsessed with taking pictures, so today and tomorrow I'm forcing myself to take a break and get stuff done! Last night marley stayed with her Mam Maw so I could try and get things organized, but zac really didn't give me the chance. The
Passed two days he has been going through what I assume is a growth spurt and the only thing he wanted to do was nurse. If he wasn't nursing, he was fussing, literally. And after his two day nursing frenzy I think he is finally full. He has found his hands and loves to have them in his mouth. He is so aware of everything around him. He kicks his legs and splashes with his arms in the bath tub. He loooves it! He kicks so hard he scared himself and takes his breath away. I love watching him.
My mom got our old Beanie Babies out for the grand kids yesterday. We (she) had A LOT of them. Marley named the ones that she picked out Tella. For some reason everything she owns she names Tella. I think it's hilarious. She has been in swimming lessons for the last week and will finally go underwater all the way. The swim teacher, Jim, is awesome. He gets them to do whatever he needs them to do, he doesn't take any crap! Ha. She's super bossy. Especially with other kids, but she thinks she can tell me what to do too. I think it just comes with her age. She is obsessed with what she wears and somehow knows what girl colors and boy colors are. She loves pink an purple, and flowers and hearts. She likes to have two ponies in her hair instead of one, and she wanted to get her hair cut again.
Rory is NOT potty trained. I guess I assumed things too quickly. She doesn't awesome at home, no accidents, but she just doesn't do too well away from the house. Did I mention she is amazingly smart? She knows the alphabet, her shapes her colors her numbers. SHe can sing twinkle twinkle, Itsy bitsy spider, her ABCs. She loves music. Whenever she wakes up she has to turn on her music player. Either Dora, Alvin and the Chipmunks, or Small Potatoes. Se is doing swimming lessons too.
I guess I will post again after vacation!








No comments:
Post a Comment