Thursday, December 27, 2012

2013

Well Christmas is over. How depressing! I always miss Christmas when it's over. The girls got so much stuff from Mammaw and papaw. The bikes we got them are still in pieces in our living room because Bobby's tools are at work. We've been jamming to some Taylor swift lately. Haha. Call me lame but I love me some Taylor swift! Zac is going bak to the doctor tomorrow because I'm not sure his ear is better. He seems a little better but idk.. I'm hoping it is gone. Poor little guy. He's getting so very big though. He's crawling everywhere ad pulling himself up on just about everything. He's dancing now and it's super cute. He is just too cute to handle. Bobby got me (and him) a trip to Chicago by train to see Jim Gaffigan! How exciting! We also got a new washing machine which i can't wait to use. My mom got us some fabric softener and tide pods. We've only used homemade detergent since we lived in our new house an ill be honest I can't wait to wash our clothes in some chemicals ha. They need it. Everything needs a good chemical scrub now and then. We've got lots of snow by he roads were super nasty yesterday but of course we went to Walmart. We don't like staying home. Well here's some pictures!





























No comments: