More soccer pictures, because that's about all I have taken pictures of in the last few months, because Lucky's Photo stuff. Anyway Rory has been doing great in soccer and Marley hasn't been doing it at all (see image a few below, ha). She's lovin' it. They both are having a lot of fun in school, Rory more so than Marley. I have to convince Marley to go almost every time, and I have to explain to Rory why she doesn't get to go every single day. Haha. But Marley is so happy when I pick her up because she has so much fun.
Zac is learning a ton of words and phrases. He will say pretty much everything, some new things he has been saying are "good boy" (to Wilfred), and tons of other things I can't remember right now haha. I'll have to update this when my brain is actually working. But for now I'm done... Here's some pictures.
And sweet little Forest :) He is so perfect.
And a bunch of pictures of Wilfred, haha!
He is half this size when he is wet, haha.
I just love his kinky hair! He's such a fluff ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment