Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter

So I did it again. I have these moments where I get really freaked out by the internet and the fact that all my pictures are visible to everyone who desires to look at them, so I change everything to private and delete all my accounts from everywhere, and then it messes everything up and all my pcitures are gone from my blog. UGh. So, this is the second time I've done it and I can't undo it even if I change my pictures back to public, so now I've ruined everything again. Damnit. Oh well..... I have been busy on a photo book containing pictures from 2006 all the way until a few days ago. I plan to add the pictures I get from Christmas this year and then order it, when it goes on sale. Haha. I'm at around 170 pages, so I'll wait for a 50% off coupon. We had our first good snow this passed weekend. Bobby actually got both days off so we had lots of fun. He took the girls sledding while Zac napped. He hasn't been feeling well. He's giving me a hard time actually with his sleep. He's either sick with an ear infection or something else, and he's up all the time and sometimes doesn't want to nap. He's kind of getting back into his normal routine which I hope he sticks with. Rory just went to the doctor today and her tonsils are so swollen there's barely any opening in the back of her throat. I guess she has a sinus infection. She's coughing so hard she's puking. Marley had a cough for a couple days but is getting back to normal now, and Zac has a runny nose but is otherwise okay. Damn winter weather.

I've got all my Christmas shopping done, except for stocking stuff, but that should be fairly easy. Marley is getting an Our Generation Doll, which is pretty much just a cheap American Girl Doll and I don't think she will be able to tell the difference, haha. She got a few things to go with that doll, a Headbandz game, and a My Little Pony game for her Leap Pad. Rory got a baby doll set, a Dora Leap Pad game, and Connect 4 game, and a bow like the one from the movie Brave. And Zac, he got a little skateboard, a big bag of balls, a Thomas the train set, and a baseball tee. I got the girls a big doll house to share and a game for their Wii, which we haven't used in years, ha. THey'll get other things from my mom and dad and Gee Gee too. Spoiled kids.

I've been working hard on keeping a budget since Bobby started his new job. I have an excel spreadsheet thing on my phone that links to my computer with something called "skydrive," and I freakin' love it. I'm pretty sure I love the window's phone way more than any iphone or droid I've ever had. It rocks. Anyway, I have a weekly amount that we spend on bills, food, gas, etc., and it should help get us on track with everything.

We played in the snow out back this weekend, but Zac didn't really like it and was tired and grouchy so he went to bed for his nap not too long after we went out. Which is why I have no pictures of him.

resized KOR_7412 resized KOR_7410 resized KOR_7409 resized KOR_7407 resized KOR_7405 resized KOR_7400 resized KOR_7397 resized KOR_7392 resized KOR_7390 resized KOR_7379

1 comment:

Bradi Leigh said...

Yay! I can read again! haha It's the only way I get to see those babies :(