I feel like it's been forever since Christmas but it hasn't even been a month! I've been taking my camera with me a lot of places with the expectation that I will actually use it, but I never do. I did get pictures of Christmas though, I couldn't miss that. We spend Christmas Eve at my parents like we usually do, everyone hanging out, playing games and what not. Some of these pictures are from the Daycare Christmas Party, where Santa Claus showed up!
This is the picture we randomly took on CHristmas Eve and printed off for my grandma, which my mom stole.
and this is where CHristmas eve starts at Mam Maw and Papaw's. Isn't Marley gorgeous?
best buddies
just dance!
and finally christmas!!
We didn't do much of anything on New Year's Eve. Hung out at my parent's for a bit then went home. Pretty sure we fell asleep before midnight, ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment