Well Marley will be 5 in a little over a month, Rory is about 3.5, and Zac is coming up on his 2nd birthday! Ah! And of course there's Wilfred, who will be 1 in June (either 28 or 29, I don't know for sure). Marley I undecided on what kind of party she wants. Well, not undecided really, she actually has too many ideas. She wants a million different themes for her party. Frozen, Monster High (which I don't want, ha), My Little Pony, and I think she even said Dora at some point. So who knows what we will do. All she knows for sure is that she wants to have it at Chuck E. Cheese. Marley and Rory are doing amazing with preschool at Mam Maw's with the daycare kids. After researching everything about Kindergarteners and what they learn and what they know by the end of the year, Marley is definitely ready for 1st grade. I don't think she would learn one new thing in Kindergarten, so I'm glad we are homeschooling. Rory is starting to read a little not, too. She is blending small words together and reading through some of the "Bob Books" that we have. Zac is saying everything, and almost everything he says is pretty understandable. Probably more to Bobby and me than anyone else, ha, but he's getting really good at talking. When it's time to "go bye bye" he runs to the door and steps into his boots and attempts to put his coat on, and in his car seat he can buckle the top chest buckle all by himself! Little smarty pants. I'm going to start potty training for real this time once it starts getting warmer outside, a little closer to his 2nd birthday. Hopefully we can actually get somewhere with it.
Bobby is rocking his new job at Midwest. He is the foreman now, and has been for awhile, and is still moving up. Couldn't be more proud of him! We got a treadmill after Christmas and I have been using that a lot.. it's not fun. Lol. Working out blows. But it's kind of almost summer. Better get in shape and stop eating so many cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment