Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Zackary's Birthday and Marley's Tball Photo

We had a small "thing" for Zackary's birthday. Just went to The Land with Kristina and Shaun and their boys and my parents were there too. Just made up this little spiderman cake and Zac opened a few presents. A few "two year" things to remember for Zac: He loves to get dressed and put his shoes on. He likes to change his clothes throughout he day if we spend a big part of it at home. I'll usually catch him wearing a pair of his sister's underwear inside out and backward, and with two legs in one hole. Ha!
He isn't a huge eater, although he does have a huge belly and some massive thunder thighs. He usually just snacks throughout the day rather than eating a big meal all at once. He eats fruit, and pretzels, cottage cheese, string cheese, toast with peanut butter, English muffins.. I don't know he eats a pretty big variety of things I guess. We rarely have any junk in the house, I guess our junk consists of Tootsie Rolls and crackers and marshmallows. He also loves those things ha.
He isn't really into watching TV since it's warmed up outside. He loves swimming in the pool, I haven't been making him wear any floaties. I'm always with him with he's near the pool, or it's locked, so I haven't been strict with the Puddle Jumpers this year. His favorite thing to do is go outside by himself with Wilfred. He just waders the back yard with Wilfred following him, or he jumps on the trampoline. I believe he likes that he (thinks) can do whatever he wants and that I'm not watching him. He freaking love dancing. Any song comes on and his shoulders start doing their thing. He is speaking better and better everyday. Here's some pictures from his birthday.
KOR_8440
KOR_8450
KOR_8429
KOR_8405
KOR_8393
KOR_8380
KOR_8374
KOR_8364


Marley played tball for like 10 minutes, ha. KOR_8469 She didn't like it at all. We went to 2 practices and she said she didn't want to keep doing it.

No comments: