Friday, November 30, 2012

New stuff

Well today Marley is playing hookey from school because zackary had a doctors appointment. He has been keeping me up at night until about 10:30-11 refusing to go to sleep. And then when he finally gets to sleep he wakes himself up from hacking up mucous in his throat. I just assumed he had a nasty cold, but I was wrong. The doctor had to dig wax out of his ears with this tiny little metal stick thingy and he did not like it at all. He said the openings in his ears are so small that he couldn't even see inside his left ear to tell if it was infected but the other one definitely was. He weighs an even 20 pounds now. His car seat goes to 35 lbs but we got him (my mom actually) a new one. I'm tired of the infant seat. Yesterday he fell asleep in his bed twice by himself. The first time he fell asleep after leaving him twice for five minutes to cry but he fell asleep with me standing by his bed. The other two times I wasn't in the room. He just stopped crying and laid looking around until he fell asleep. Hoping he keeps that up. He is getting on his hands and knees and rocking like crazy and lunging forward. He's also been sitting himself back up after he falls over.
Marley and rory have been quite the pain in the butt at night time. Not too bad but not as well as they normally do. I think staying up late for the four day holiday weekend messed up their routine. They have been watching Hooked On Phonics in the van. They're obsessed with watching it. They know almost all the letter sounds. On Sunday I got out some mini marshmallows and tooth picks so they could build with them.. Marley put up with it for a little bit but got tired of it and just wanted to eat them. Rory used the tooth picks as utensils and just ate the marshmallows right from the beginning. Haha.
I had a video of zac sitting up but it won't let me put it on here! Dangit..









No comments: