Yay! I love Christmas! Who doesn't? How can you not? We are being slow on the gift shopping. The girls each have a bike and a Lalaloopy doll. Idk what else were going to get lol. Zac is getting... Clothes. I maybe even wrap them just to see him try and rip the paper off, but they aren't really Christmas gifts.. He just doesn't fit into anything he owns because he now wears size 12 months. He is turning into a big old chunky baby.
Marley is becoming quite the little pain in the ass... No seriously. She is. Lol.
I know it's not nice to say that. But she is no good at following any sort of direction. She has a lot of energy inside her and with her daddy being gone for weeks (excluding Saturdays) and Mommy being super busy 24/7 and almost pulling hair out she hasn't had any sort of way to release all her energy, and she gets bored, and decides she will do whatever the hell it is she wants to do. Gotta love her though. She is the cuddliest little girl I know. Unlike her sister who isn't so into cuddling for more than a few seconds. The other night it was just me and her in my bed, Zackary was asleep in his crib, and Marley was staying with Mam Maw, and I figured we could have some snuggle time together.. Well after 30 minutes or so of me trying to get her to lay down and go to sleep she was begging to go to her own bed an once she did she passed out.. Seriously? NOT my daughter! That is the complete opposite of me haha. She has just always been used to sleeping in her own bed.. Since she was 7month old.. Speaking of seven month olds.. Zackary is now seven months.. More like 7 1/2 now.. I'm a little behind. He is crawling now, on all fours, pulling himself up to standing, and he is on his second round of antibiotics for this awful ear infection that he has and I can tell he is just absolutely miserable. Poor little man. If he isn't over the infection after this ten day antibiotic they will try one more and if that doesn't work they will move on the shots. Man I hope it goes away after this round of meds!!!! And we are now hanging with Liam every week day from 530-230 while Logy is at work :) love that little guy!! He cracks me up. Bobby had his grandfather call the girls and pretend to be Santa. They thought it was the coolest bit were too shy to say much.
And Merry Christmas from the Callahans!!!











1 comment:
Wow, he's bigger than Jax now! Didn't think we'd see the day, haha. Hope he gets to feelin' better!
Post a Comment